Brand - Get feedback
- token (required)
- brand_id (required)
Retrieve the brand feedback details by the unique identifier assigned to the brand. Invoke this API after the brand creation/revet. For the blocking version of brand creation/revet, retrieve feedback details immediately. For the non-blocking version of brand creation/revet, retrieve feedback details after the brand scoring task is complete, which means CSP must wait for the BRAND_SCORE_UPDATE webhook notification event. Following are the applicable category IDs:
- TAX_ID - Data mismatch related to tax id and its associated properties.
- STOCK_SYMBOL - Non public entity registered as a public for profit entity or the stock information mismatch.
- GOVERNMENT_ENTITY - Non government entity registered as a government entity. Must be a U.S. government entity.
- NONPROFIT - No IRS 501c tax-exempt status found.
- OTHERS - Details of the data misrepresentation if any.
Last modified 1yr ago